Today has been very rainy. I got up very early today, so nana thought I needed a morning nap, or maybe she did? While I slept, nan made banana bread to take to mamaw. I had some, it was very good (Trisha Yearwood's recipe). OK, back to me, I wasn't ready to get up, but we were in a hurry to go visit mamaw and my friends there. They love me. They always play with me, talk to me, and want to hug on me....they may even like to pinch my cheeks, but no one has pinched me at all! That's a good thing.
We plan to go to another concert this evening, but with the rain, and pap not able to walk real fast (he is getting better each day, but still can't even lift me up!!) we may not go! Nana hates missing that!
Here are my pictures from today! Hope you are doing great! I miss you but SO glad you get to see the beach, nana says you love the ocean! I know I will too, when I am a little older!
Nana knew I would be hungry, and sincewe didn't make reservations for our lunch, she brought my food! These nice ladies at mamaw's table, helped me eat!
This friend of mamaw's has her own doggie! She loved helping me!
I got lots of attention.
I was a babe magnet!
This man in the middle was our entertainment. He was very good!
Mamaw led the parade showing off all their decked out 4th of July wheels. Two even rode their bikes in the parade! I can't even do that, but someday I will! I clapped and cheered for the good singer, nan says I was a very good boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment