Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Terrific Tuesday

Today the weather has been picture perfect.  Not too hot, but nice and sunny, 70's.  Mostly we walked the beach, Clyde and I ate a hotdog Eric (activities director) cooked (we rarely eat one!) and walked again.   We played banana grams (each day a good beach table choice) and went in early for dinner.  We are taking the sun slowly.  No need for a burn!  

Ended by a nice dinner at Aunt Catfish's where we enjoyed that big salad bar and the hot bar is my personal fave...I forego the cinnamon apples.  Then we took a leisurely drive around the inter coastal waterway with houses we only dream about owning:)  Then we went to New Smyrna Dunes State Park and walked 1 1/2 mile loop around the boardwalk.  Here are the pics from today:
 One of our favorite pastimes....corn hole.

 This is one place I always like to take a photo.
 Hot bar and cold salad bar...I am totally full after this....then there is shrimp.  No wonder I don't eat the hush puppy or sweet roll!!!  Gave Clyde some of my shrimp to boot!  Too much food.
 A dark photo with the sun to our backs, but a memory.


Three photos above are from the NS Dunes State Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment