Monday, March 31, 2014

Cool Monday

Today was suppose to be warmer than yesterday....not.  It may have been actually slightly higher temp, but it was cloudy, so it felt cooler.  We started the day with a pretty long walk, came back and had fruit & yogurt parfaits.  Before we came, I made some granola and I wanted to use it.  So, a couple of weeks ago, in BSF, Barbara made these yummy parfaits.  She used vanilla yogurt, blueberries and frozen strawberries.  Blueberries here were $5 for a small carton so I used fresh strawberries & red grapes.  

The day was very low key and relaxing.  We ate sandwiches (me outside, Clyde inside:) and Clyde and I played bingo.  For the coverall, I had one left to uncover.  It was 45 and he called number 44!  He asked "who wants to know what the next number was?"  You have it.....45.  I hope the winner needed the $80.00....really I do.  I do NOT play to win, and this is the only time I get to play, so I sure don't expect to win.  We also played banana grams.  Walked again, finished at Outback.  Looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment