Friday, March 23, 2012

Teacher Gifts

Sitting here watching the Kentucky/Indiana game on the road to the final four.  It's a late game on a Friday night, so we will watch it until the end!  We had a good meal with the Giles at Copper River Grill earlier, and separated for the game....in case we doze! Go Cats! 

Thought I would post a few pics of the clipboards I decorated to give Matthew & Austin's school teachers.  They are an early "teacher appreciation" gift.  I will be on a trip with mom & Martha when teacher week rolls around, so I feel OK about sending these early.  They were not expensive by any means, but they are useful.  Even if you have one, as most teachers do, having another is handy! 
These were the first ones....T is for Matthew's teacher, Mrs. Tipton.  S is for Ms. Sagan, Austin's reading teacher.
This S was for the boys para.  We all know how much she does for the teacher, student's and classroom in general.  I believe she is Ms. Smith.  The J is for Austin's math teacher and the M is for a special teacher that helps Matthew. 
This is for Ms. Poer, Austin's 1st grade teacher.  To each of these ladies, I personally thank them for their service to the boys.  The patience, love, wisdom to teach 6-7 year olds is a gift.  They have learned so very much.  I believe they have had a good year and grown up a lot.  Wellington has been good for them.  I hate that I have not been able to be involved in their classrooms, but I have tired to let the teachers know they are appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I love when you post about Austin and Matthews teachers :) knowing two of them personally makes me very happy and I love knowing that they have great teachers. I will say I am VERY jealous that they get to have "my" boy though in 1st grade and I don't!! :)

    ReplyDelete