Thursday, March 3, 2011

More photos

This is the book Matthew made (with mommy) and took to share last week when he was "student of the week". He is finishing his first year at Huntertown (Kindergarten).
My brother Kent and his son Christopher.

Mom sharing dad's photo (earlier blog post) when he was drafted in the Army (1941). The other ladies on the left is Kimmie's nana, and her mom, Elaine on the right of mom (looking at them from this view). Matthew's family on Daniel's side always come to most big events in his life. His Aunt Laurie (Kim's sister) his cousins Britt Britt (that's what he calls her) and James were all there.
Austin, Matthew & Maggie don't see mamaw often, so this is a sweet hug.
Something I want to add here, this Friday (tomorrow night) my niece, Angie, made contact to each of the cousins and a party is waiting to happen at Becky & Jason's house! (just reread that last sentence and it isn't worded right, but I am out in the waiting room at the MRI place and blogging isn't easy on my lap). I am so thankful they are doing this. Most all the cousins will be there and their families. Her desire is the same for Becky and each of the others I am sure. If they plan on being a family after their parents are gone (say it isn't so!), they want to be connected. Better be connected now! I know it will be tons of fun and more laughter (at our expense?) than you can imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment