Last Sunday was Matthew's 6th birthday. With busy days leading up to it for Becky (end of the semester grades, testing, new students coming) and just running a home with her active family, getting a location nailed down wasn't easy. They made final plans for Gattitown, when he woke up on his birthday with a tummy ache. He decided he wouldn't feel well enough to eat much so they quickly made the call to everyone and we met at their house. Then talk about busy, she ran to pick up CUTE cupcakes (Spiderman, of course), big pizzas (Whole Foods, beside Joseph Beth) that everyone LOVED, humus/pita chips, and snacks. We went to church, then I came a little early and dressed Maggie (and she and I picked up her room....). Her room is normally very neat and tidy. Their whole house is adorable. However, the day before, MJ decided she needed something (she told pap she didn't like the panties she was wearing so she was looking for another pair), so she pulled everything out of every drawer she could reach. And the closet. Except for the clothes that were hanging out of reach. So, we had a job. I sure didn't put anything back where Becky had it, but the floor got clean:) She is a funny girl. She is so sweet and loving. I love her so, so much!!!!
Looks like a fun party!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Maggie's story is hilarious! Sweet girl!
ReplyDelete