Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunset & flowers

Day is done, gone the sun....
Although Clyde wishes we lived on the other side of the street, where the sun sets in the front, I really do love the sun setting in the back. Not necessarily when we are sitting on the backporch and the sun is low (as it is now) and comes in the screen (we pull down shades, but they are just OK)....besides that I love the sunsets.

Both of these photos have beautiful butterflies on them. I was reading nearby and couldn't resist a couple of photos.
I just tried downloading photos on facebook, which never gives me trouble, and they got hung up several times. I am copying them from my desktop where I copied them to from my iphone. Wondering if that is a problem? I shouldn't think so, although I normally download straight from my phone (or camera card) and not from the desktop. Well, we will see if they download to the blog!
The caption I wrote for FB (that never got there) was "goodnight sun....thank you for a perfect day".....it was beautiful wasn't it? I saw many status updates saying the same. I took the photos with the phone (as mentioned already!) and not my camera; so I'm not sure if they will be focused or not. Have a restful Labor Day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment