Sunday, March 7, 2010

Walk at the Arboretum



Most likely didn't spell Arboretum right but actually just checked ABC and said no misspelling was found:) OK, just a quick note about our day. After attending the 2nd service, which was very crowded, but no problems getting in or out, we went home to watch UK beat Fl! I cooked us up a couple of country ham sandwiches, an apple salad (doesn't go that well but all I had on hand!) and we finished off with some m & m's! After the game, yeah Blue, we walked the Arboretum. It was beautiful and a FULL house...so many cars, no one could find a place to park. Ate at El Chicos, the best fajatas we have had there...grilled chicken, steak, shrimp and a couple of ribs. Yummo......we gardened some today before our walk, just cut back LARGE butterfly bush, and CB did a lot of trimming. Now, he is choosing mats and frames for a couple of pictures for my BR and one for my kitchen for my birthday coming up in April. I can't think of anything I wanted, so he is doing these just for me! Love having a framer handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment