About the kids....Maggie can count to 10, Matthew & Austin have their first t-ball practice this Sat. and their team is the Mets. I am so excited, I can hardly stand it. Austin is very cautious about most things in life, so I am hoping he doesn't get scared and can get in there and swing the way he has in the backyard. He has a good stance and swing. Matthew is pretty fearless, and a year ago I was thinking he should stick with football or soccer. However, as the summer went on, he was hitting very well off the tee and looked good. He isn't afraid of anything that we've seen so far, except a healthy fear of our fishpond. Can't wait.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Beautiful Wednesday!
About the kids....Maggie can count to 10, Matthew & Austin have their first t-ball practice this Sat. and their team is the Mets. I am so excited, I can hardly stand it. Austin is very cautious about most things in life, so I am hoping he doesn't get scared and can get in there and swing the way he has in the backyard. He has a good stance and swing. Matthew is pretty fearless, and a year ago I was thinking he should stick with football or soccer. However, as the summer went on, he was hitting very well off the tee and looked good. He isn't afraid of anything that we've seen so far, except a healthy fear of our fishpond. Can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment