1-2-3 and everyone say "go Mets"....they had to do it twice, but I was proud Austin volunteered!
School was out on Friday and Clyde worked 10 hr. days so we were both off work. The weather was nice so we did a little yard work. Then we ate at Bellanote (spelling?) out on the patio beside the fireplace (doors open!) I love their grilled fish sandwich with dill sauce....so yummy. That night we went to see Blindside for the second time and I loved it just as much this time:) Sat. early morning Jason Allen & Clyde met the Wiley's (Chris, Joe, Stephanie & friends) over at the Wiley's and had breakfast. Then they all traveled to Bristol, TN, to see the nascar race. Becky & kids went to Great Wolf Lodge on Fri. and into Sat. so I had a pretty "free" weekend with all the family away. Since Becky's family had a full day on Sunday, they decided to attend church on Sat. evening, so I did as well. Seemed a little strange on Sunday to sleep in then not go to church, but it was fine. I went to the mall for a few things, then on to see the boys have their first baseball practice. That was interesting! The team is the Mets and from what we can tell, they have a young team with only 4 or so returning players. Most are new, so this may be a team that improves as they learn. We hope so. At this point, the boys need to learn to step and throw in one motion, not two steps. Learning to stop the ball is another thing, so I look forward to seeing how this season goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment