Monday, March 22, 2010

2nd post tonight!

I don't want to "cover up" the post below, but a couple of things I forgot. We kept the kids last Thursday overnight and Bec picked them up on Fri. morning before they left for GWL. Anyway, as we were watching the UK game on Thursday, Maggie fell asleep sometime around halftime then next Matthew grew tired and he went to bed with a book. So, it was just Pap, Nana and Austin til the game was over. At one point a UK player had his arm raised and Austin saw under arm hair. He was TOO cute wrinkling up this nose and asking what it was....I told him men had that under their arms but he didn't believe me. I told Pap to show him, so he did. It was just funny to hear him ask about such things.
The other thing is that Becky & family went by to see papaw tonight (Monday) b/c she will be leaving for Spain this Friday. When they arrived, there was a woman & man from Eastland singing and he (I think) was playing the keyboard. They arrived before the last song, and Becky sat at papaws feet holding Maggie. It was hard, as you can imagine, so she shed a few tears. The song was "His Eye is on the Sparrow" and papaw joined in and sang a few words/lines! When they were on the way home, Austin asked why the lady kept singing about a "sparrow".....I think he was thinking she was singing about the pirate, Jack Sperrow (spelling?) Moments to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment