Monday, March 29, 2010

Rainy Florida

A rainy Monday in Daytona....no one fighting for a chair today!
At the backdoor of the Waggoners Florida home. Right off their patio.

When we pulled up out front....the condo is so nice:)


Sitting out back on their screened in porch these flew in!


Well, it is a rainy Monday in Daytona Beach Florida...rainy days and Monday, you know the drill. Yesterday was cloudy all day...no sun at all. So, anyone dying for Florida, at least my part, don't be too sad! Fri. & Sat. were beautiful, but we were in transition, but nice to drive into the sun! Becky is in Spain with her very good friend, Jessica, Thomas, and a group of students. The photos on her blog are great. She is having a wonderful time although she is missing the kids. Jason is doing fine with them, but pray for MJ if you read this. She is getting a bug of some sort. We went to eat at our favorite Italian Rest. on Sat. night, Stavros, with enough left over for lunch on Sunday. Sunday night we ate in New Smyrna at Blackbeards then went back to the Waggoners place, the Islander (this is where we now have bought a week:) and played dominoes. We played chicken foot, which is Tricia's mom & dads game! We enjoyed the time together and we love the Islander. Julie & Charlie are at the Grand Seas and we watched UK lose to WV at their place. The Grand Seas Resort is super nice....great room, great outside pool areas....lots to do for the kids there. Tonight we plan to eat in Ormond (where we are) at the River Grill. I am thinking of dad a lot and what all mom is going through with my family. Pray for them please. Thanks all. It's stopped raining outside, so I need to sign off. We will go for a walk on the beach, and pray the sun comes out soon! Bye everyone. p.s. sisters, I am praying for your family at this time....keep me posted (I check messages on FB and my email).

1 comment:

  1. Mom and Dad, I am glad you all are safe and in Florida. I will be praying for sun! I know you are really wanting it! Thanks for all your comments on my blog. We are doing great. I can't believe you didn't know Jessica was going!! How did we miss that? Anyway..... tell dad to put his shirt back on! (Joking.... but seriously, does he know that's on the blog?) LOVE you all!

    ReplyDelete