Sunday, February 14, 2010

End of Valentine's Weekend

Maggie on her scooter that Santa brought.
Nana and pap bought a dress for Maggie and sweatsuits for the boys. Austin's had a baseball player and Matthew's had a soccer player. (for Valentine's Day)
We (heart) bags for each kid from their mom & dad.
They found them with red tissue so pretty as they woke up today in Louisville. They went there with all the Keith family. Spaghetti Factory for lunch yesterday, a Children's Science Museum and more! Fun times.
Money for Matthew from mamaw and papaw.
We started, as I said in the post below, on Friday night at Murray's. Sat. was laid back and relaxing. Sunday (today), we ate a quick lunch at Cane's and came home to watch the Daytona 500. I baked a cake for my son-in-law and after the race (a long track delay) we took it over with gifts for the kids for Valentine's Day. Sweet end of the day! I love those kids!

1 comment:

  1. We had a fun filled Valentine's Day/ Jason's birthday! Thanks for all the goodies and the yummy cake! We love you.

    ReplyDelete