We all can say what we want about our husbands, for me, I can't ever say enough good things about him. He really does "go out of his way" to make me happy. To bless me, to keep our marriage alive and fun. He plans trips for months, he likes "last minute" drives to a fun destination, he does the dishes (dishwasher), he helps vacuum, does 90% of the laundry, most all the lawnmowing (10% me), and keeps up with his picture framing (does a totally awesome job at that!). He plans date nights and we watch a favorite TV show (he prefers me off the computer!), he plans going out to movies/dinner dates as well.
He has been "fretting" over Valentine's Day (although he would not say that). He has felt pressure for sure. With the Daytona 500 being Sunday, we both know he LOVES Nascar and especially that race. So, I came home yesterday (Friday) and he had called ahead for dinner at Murray's. We sat near the front door in a corner by the fireplace. It was nice...he had a big, juicy steak and I had grilled Talipia. After a nice dinner, we went to the dollar movie (well, I didn't say he doesn't like to save a buck!) Since we go to the movie most weekends, we see some at the "real" theater and most at Lexington Green. Their popcorn is really good, so that is OK with me...plus, we go much more often.
He handed me a card he had drawn the best sketch of two "fists" bumps (our thing with Maggie) and a message about our "road trip". He is planning our summer trip to Mackinac Island. After last year's trip out West, I so look forward to all he is planning. He's the best ever. I love you CB and can hardly wait for spring break and cruising to Florida in our little red car.
No comments:
Post a Comment