Friday, November 13, 2009

Weekend with the Grandkids


Jason and Becky are in Louisville at a conference for those in foster care who are planning to adopt. This was a weekend away, alone in a motel, and on top of that, classes that are super saturated with information, help, support and encouragment for taking care of their three. It's late at this moment and I should be in bed. This may not all be worded exactly right, but I wanted to post a few photos. I picked up the boys at Tots and Jessica brought home Maggie from Woodford Co. We all played outside while it was nice, then took off for Sir Pizza. Went to the mall after that and the boys played so nice. We even thanked them for leaving without one word or tear. Just a nice night. Getting all three to bed wasn't as easy, but it is done and if I don't get there soon, they will be back up!

1 comment:

  1. Becky and Jason are so blessed to have you guys! I know they enjoyed their weekend together. Looks like you guys had fun too!!!

    ReplyDelete