Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday

I am always thankful when Becky and Jason return to pick up the kids and they have not had any accidents. As Vickie said of Parker "he isn't going to get hurt on my watch" (similar?) and I agree. On our watch (with God's help!), we want them to stay unharmed! On anyone's watch we pray for their safety. They are so good and we had fun with them. Matthew was insecure and asked several times when would mommy and daddy be home....then a couple of times he cried. I assured him they would return and would always return. I told him they would not ever leave their kids anywhere and not come back for them. That they needed to get away some but they would always come back.
They went into church today running all the way down the breezeway (what do you call that?) and were so happy. Here are some photos of today.

I told you mommy would be here when you woke up! A weekend in Louisville for sessions in the adoption process is just what the doctor ordered. They came back very happy to be home and see the kids. Adoption may be awhile, but they are getting all their ducks in a row!

2 comments:

  1. THE CHILDREN ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, I WISH MY MARRIAGE WOULD HAVE LASTED AS LONG AS YOURS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so sweet! You guys seem to have a great time whenever you have the kids. They are lucky to have you as grandparents.

    ReplyDelete