Saturday, October 3, 2009

End of Week

I haven't had a lot to blog about this week, so reading this has been boring! Visited with mom and dad on Wednesday and Friday and dad was doing fairly well. He even got out one day to ride to the cemetary to see his and mom's new headstone. Mom said he didn't get out of the car but he liked it and thought it was bigger than he thought it would be. He was enjoying a frozen banana milkshake from Sonic that Kim brought him this week. He thought it tasted like homemade icecream! He doesn't eat a lot, but he loves his sweets!
We went by Beckys on Wednesday while Kim was there visiting Matthew, Austin & Mags. She brought James and Britni to visit and they all had a great time. I know how much Matthew needs to remain close to his family on his daddys side and they love him as well. I brought this up to mention how fun Becky & Jason's basement is! A child's playground. They have butcher paper on a table with markers for their "creative" side. They have a room with bins for their toys, a kitchen set for Maggie (and the boys!), an air hockey table, on and on. Looks great and so fun for them.
Today we went to the UK game. I don't know if I'll be going again, but glad today was so beautiful. We met up with Martha & Jerry to eat our chicken boxes and loved the sun and being outside. However, the UK fans around us were something else. They were actually nice to everyone, but their language was not. I will stop there. After today, watching on TV will be doubly good!

No comments:

Post a Comment