37 Years and Still Happily Hitched!
This Wednesday, October 7th, Clyde and I will be married 37 years. I borrowed the title of this blog from Becky & Jason's ABF Class! I love they are in a class with other young Christian married couples, raising families and doing life together. I thank God many times for their LG (life group!) They are the nicest, most giving group of couples you have ever met.
We have been so blessed. Our CPA small group is more like family than friends. We pray together over all of our lifes "issues". Family illnesses, aging parents, job changes, and many other types of needs. Like many in our class, I am thankful for my best friend, my husband. Today we went to Shakertown and ate "Sunday Supper" there. We walked around the grounds, visited the gift shop and just enjoyed the afternoon. Now, I am writing this with Mags in the house with Nana and the boys outside with pap. This will have to be quick...no rereading or editing! I will post a few photos...we had a great meal. I had a big lettuce wedge, country ham, 2 vegetables, chess pie & iced tea. Yum! Clyde had pork chops and the rest the same. Well, it's time we went out to the camp fire as MJ is wanting to "type". Here are a few pix...hope they load fast! 
Yeah! What a blessing it is to have such a wonderful example of a Godly marriage. I am truly thankful to have parents that chose to keep their marriage covenant. We love you.
ReplyDelete