I just wrote an entire entry, went for a walk, came back, added all the photos, went to save...poof....gone. How does that happen to me too often???? I can NEVER say the same thing twice. I'll try....today was a good day to be off work. The sun was shining, the weather warm (not too warm) and NO rain! Mom, Martha, Sarabeth, Dana, baby Juliette and me all met at Abuelos for lunch. The food was good, the conversation even better, and we all loved seeing Juliette. She was happy, and made us all laugh. What a doll.
After Boyd's, I went back to moms to play Rook. Dad has been feeling worse the last several days with dizziness and just feeling weak. This morning he visited with his old friend, Frank Morgan (who comes each Monday), and mom said dad didn't say much but he told him "you have been a good friend". He went back to bed and got up to beat mom and I in Rook! I just enjoy playing and patting his leg between hands! After Rook, I went home and Becky came and brought the boys and Maggie. I know the kids needed to see papaw and I hope he was up to seeing them. I know he loves them and they all love him dearly. Dad is the only grandfather my kids have ever had. He has been special to my Jason and Becky and they to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment