Saturday, August 22, 2009

So Nice Saturday!

These were taken from inside looking out my back window.
Today is Saturday, a dream day to be off work! Clyde got up at 7 a.m. and joined the "boys" at McDonalds. I made big sweet muffins, I added applesauce, blueberries and a mashed up banana and ate two!
The pond was in dire need of a "clean up" job this morning, so Clyde has been working on the pump. I have been scraping the bottom. I brought up a couple of fish and one frog. I put the fish back and dumped out the trash can to get the frog out. I will post a picture, but as Clyde said, the picture is ugly! I didn't catch him and put him among flowers or on a lilypad.
The weekend is suppose to be pretty, but it is cool now and a little cloudy. Jason is at Cumberland Lake so I am praying he is able to enjoy his visit. He will make it fun no matter what the weather!
Tonight Becky and Jason will attend "Picnic with the Pops" with Kay and Don Blevins. She is so looking forward to it. I'm not sure how many years they have been invited to join their table, but it has been years....9 or 10. We get to have the children for the evening and keep them overnight. Might be late for church tomorrow, but we'll make it! We look forward to having them. They are funny and make me laugh. Mom said she was surprised to see how tall Austin is getting. Becky took the kids by to see Matthew's papaw, Kent, and mamaw and papaw.
Our good friend, Fred, is journaling his trip out west at this time. When he was a young boy, his father took him flyfishing and Fred has continued this throughout his life. He also has passed this on to his grown son....wonder if he will pass it on to Olivia? Check out Fred's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment