This is Thursday, Aug. 6th, and I have not blogged for a couple of days. Becky used my camera one day for a visit to the dentist....Maggie's 1st visit! I haven't had much going on so I didn't miss having it.
Becky and her wonderful co-worker, Jessica, have been going into work since last week, so the boys have been to daycare and I have had "Miss Maggie". We went to see mamaw and papaw last week for a short visit. She didn't warm up too quickly so she wasn't her same "wild girl" self. I have loved being with MJ, she cracks me up.
We had our neighbors, the Rice's, over on Tuesday for a meal. It was rainy outside so we sat in the kitchen. I had planned it for the patio, but the food, conversation, and time together was just as good inside. We enjoyed having them. They are the perfect neighbors...we are blessed.
Last night was Wed. so we got to go to dinner with Jason. We all try to make this a weekly visit to catch up and just get a hug! We usually go to Cracker Barrel, but sometimes we go to Cheddars or Logans with him. It's his choice! He lives in Winchester and has been wanting to move back to Lex. to be closer to work, us and church. So, we spend lots of time looking for that right house for him. We thank Aunt Martha (great realtor!) for being so patient with him and taking us from house to house....this is a need I pray for daily, God's guidance and wisdom.
Becky and her wonderful co-worker, Jessica, have been going into work since last week, so the boys have been to daycare and I have had "Miss Maggie". We went to see mamaw and papaw last week for a short visit. She didn't warm up too quickly so she wasn't her same "wild girl" self. I have loved being with MJ, she cracks me up.
We had our neighbors, the Rice's, over on Tuesday for a meal. It was rainy outside so we sat in the kitchen. I had planned it for the patio, but the food, conversation, and time together was just as good inside. We enjoyed having them. They are the perfect neighbors...we are blessed.
Last night was Wed. so we got to go to dinner with Jason. We all try to make this a weekly visit to catch up and just get a hug! We usually go to Cracker Barrel, but sometimes we go to Cheddars or Logans with him. It's his choice! He lives in Winchester and has been wanting to move back to Lex. to be closer to work, us and church. So, we spend lots of time looking for that right house for him. We thank Aunt Martha (great realtor!) for being so patient with him and taking us from house to house....this is a need I pray for daily, God's guidance and wisdom.
Yesterday I took mom to her friend, Lena Davis', funeral. She was a Godly woman and one mom said "if Lena isn't in Heaven, none of us has a chance"....meaning Lena is in Heaven. This has been her hearts desire for many years. She was a prayer warrior and prays until she has an answer. I want to be more like her. Mom met Lena years ago in Okeechobee, Florida and lived in the same mobile park. She is Tricia's aunt. She was loved dearly by her family and host of friends.
Becky may blog this, Maggie's first dentist visit. They really like this dentist a lot. I think MJ got a good "checkup"!
Maggie at nana's house while mom was at work.
Maggie dancing to Sesame Street music.
Maggie is watching me as I blog and I am signing off to spend a great day with my favorite little princess! She is a doll. We are very thankful for her! I love you Mag.
Thanks for watching Mag the last couple of summer days! It sure saved some money! There was plenty of light at the dentist office. I'm not sure why Austin's photo is so dark. Maybe because there was one bright overhead light on him. The dentist told me we should be flossing their teeth.... joke! I tried it last night and it didn't work out so well. I can't get my hand in far enough. Anyway...... We love you!
ReplyDelete