Yesterday Maggie, mamaw, Aunt Martha Ross and Nana ate lunch at Abuelos...thanks for the treat Aunt Martha. MJ loves dipping in the salsa and sour cream; hope her stomach has a strong lining! After lunch, we played at the mall play area and she did great. Two ladies kept commenting on her smile! Then we got a big oatmeal raisin cookie and apple juice and headed home for a nap. Mom (Becky) and Jessica had been at work (Woodford Co. High) all morning then had to leave school for cleaning, etc., to be done in their rooms/hallways, so they finished at home. I left Mag with them...hope she napped.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Perfect Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such pretty pictures, Deb! I would love to have the summers off to take care of my little corner of the world - even without pay, at this point. But I'm afraid if I took the summer off, they would figure out they could do without me :o) and then where would I be? Unemployed! I have a hummingbird feeder just like the one in this picture, but I am not as diligent as I should be in changing/replacing the nectar. They like my beautiful red mandevilla on the back deck, so I guess they are being nourished by the Father - good thing, cause this momma is NOT a very good one!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, we are so incredibly blessed to have our grandchildren close by! I don't get to see Mike's children very much and I hate that! He's not that far away but his schedule and the distance keeps us from getting together very much. But they are close enough that we can go out to dinner every now and then and they can come to family birthday gatherings most of the time. You are so good about taking pictures and posting them -- THANKS!!! Bless you as you start the new school year -- it seems like summer vacation just started!! I can't believe Cam is starting his second year of college and Ben is a Senior in H.S.!!! Time is passing so quickly; it's truly unbelievable!!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Maggie playing in the red ring. Thanks for all you have done the past two weeks to help me get ready for school.
ReplyDelete