birds and bees

I don't have the camera with the powerful zoom that both my sisters have, so this is far from good. However, you can see the Cardinal on the feeder and the coneflowers are prettier this year than ever. From year to year, it seems one thing does well and another not so well. This year is the coneflowers time to shine.
Thanks so much for the recipes Sister!! I can't wait to try the cobbler -- I bought some blackberries from Walter's sister and made a cobbler but this recipe sounds interesting! I think my recipe is easy too but this one spikes my interest. I think it would be great fun to use the cookie recipe for Children's Church -- maybe the only advantage to having so few children! They would love to do it -- now I just have to come up with a lesson to tie in......hmmmmm.....any ideas? lolol Just thought I'd warn you --- I will be at your house some Saturday morning real early, sitting in your backyard, with my camera on a tripod, waiting for that cardinal to come back and sit in that birdhouse!!!!! Our next topic for competition in the Camera Club is Birds and I really need that picture! Do you remember what time of day you took that picture? Does he come there often? He might just have a new best friend! lolol Thanks for sharing -- I love your blog!! Have a GREAT day!!!
ReplyDelete