Friday, June 26, 2015

RJ Corman Dinner Train

Clyde and I got a surprise last weekend and rode the RJ Corman Dinner Train with Tricia and David.  They were celebrating their 38th wedding anniversary.  We had, briefly, looked into it last Valentine's Day but it was booked and not something our group wanted to do at that time.  The train ride was smooth, nice interior, classy but casual, and the meal was very good.  Here are some pics.
















In looking back at these pics, they aren't so good!  Looking out a window, in a moving train, with a phone camera....need I say more?

I do want to say that marriage these days, like the one David & Tricia have, are rare.  They are truly ones to be celebrated.  We were so honored to share a meal with them and raise our glasses to "cheer" them on to enjoy many more happy, healthy years.

No comments:

Post a Comment