Thursday, April 3, 2014

End of Week Thursday

 We have eaten too well this week.  I didn't eat this much on the cruise.  Thank goodness, we have walked each day.  
 We ordered an appetizer to share at the table, but she forgot to put it in.  We ate our salads, no appetizer....she came and said our meal was "up"....when we mentioned the appetizer, she felt bad.  

After our delicious meal, we took a drive to Bethune Park to see the manatees and dolphins.  We saw a dolphin near us, but the dark came upon us too quickly.  We don't get here each year, but if you are at New Smyrna, it is worth the little drive out to it.  Pretty!
Each year I journal where we eat each evening, what we did that we want to remember, so this year I just blogged it.  I will know where to find my notes....on here! Kenny Chesney's song "When the sun goes down"....came to our mind tonight.  We didn't know all the words, but sang what we knew.   

No comments:

Post a Comment