Sunday, March 16, 2014

Maggie's Kindergarten 2013-2014

Kentucky is experiencing one of the longest winters we have had for awhile, but spring is on the way and that will bring the end of our school year (early June).  Maggie will have finished her first official school year, Kindergarten.  Here is a look at her year from the first day on.  She is doing very well and preparing for 1st grade.

 First day of school 2013-2014, the boys both took great care of MJ.
 In July, before school started in August, Maggie fell off a swing in Florida and broke her left arm.


Someone said to me "my principal never looked like her"....Leslie Thomas is their principal at Rosa Parks Elementary.  The boys started there in 2nd grade.  She runs a great school.


Dorothy Zoll was Jason Allen's Kindergarten teacher (Breckenridge) as well as Maggie's.  


Although this is Maggie's Kindergarten blog, I keep losing photos in cyberspace so I decided to add these two.  Above, Matthew and Daisy Andry (2nd year with her as she moved to third grade this year).  Below is Austin and Mrs. Galvin.  They both have been good to our boys and we are SO very happy with them and with RPE.



I have the time to make small treats for the kids teachers from time to time.  It takes all of us to cover our kids with all they need/deserve to be the best kids and have the best life they can.  This includes "thanking" those that give to them daily.  We appreciate their service!!!!

 The next few photos were from their classroom Thanksgiving program.  Super cute!!  Well done Mrs. Zoll and her para, Mrs. Shrader (that we like a lot!)


 This is her first (I believe) student teacher this year.  Both so far have been very good and I met the newest one last Thursday.  

Some of her classmate princesses at her 6th birthday party.  Belle visited.  
 While mom & dad were on a cruise in January, pap and I stayed with kids at their house (and ours).  This is a snowman that MJ had to make and take.  UK outfit was just one day before school.


 I get there while the class is with the teacher or student teacher in circle. Then we begin centers. This is Ms. Lynn (2nd student teacher).



I had the kiddos overnight the day before Valentine's Day parties.  They are finishing their boxes and cards.  Below, dressed in their red for the day (2 down below).




March 2014 during my time there at Centers.

Maggie leading the class line to specials (they go there directly after centers).

This was the most recent photo of MJ during centers.  March 13, 2014.


 I know I have one of Mrs. Shrader (para) with Maggie, but this is the only one I see.  I have been welcomed and treated well by both Mrs. Zoll and her and I so appreciate them!  This has been, so far, a winning year.  Maggie is reading well and gets along well with everyone, from what I see.  She is always obedient and quiet, and really just ignores me (as she was told to do when parents are there for centers).  She is a good girl and I love her lots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment