These are some pics from the Horse Park, Halloween weekend. The fuzzy ones were taken from Becky's FB page. When I enlarged them, that's the way they came out. I am blogging these for Uncle Jason, who does not "do" Face Book....where these are posted.
Matthew stayed Friday night, went to the doctor on Sat. morning, strep was affirmed, pap and I picked him up from dad. Jason K. went back to the campground, we kept Matthew until after church on Sunday.
Princess Pirate Maggie
Pumpkin roll (Austin on right, MJ on left
Becky says making smores is her favorite camping activity.
Mark Comley (spelling?) is the magician.
Sleeping:)
Matthew was such a trooper. We brought him back a pumpkin to decorate. He watched a movie (his dad picked it up from Red Box), he also bought him some Halloween type of candy, and his favorite soup & popsicles. He was fine here!









No comments:
Post a Comment