Saturday, Clyde and Jason Allen worked together, so I took the kids to Fayette Mall. It was a celebration of Dr. Seuss' birthday "Read Across America". They listened to readers, got pretzels, got a Cat in the Hat, hat, and enjoyed our time together. That evening, Clyde and I saw "Joyful Noise" at Lex. Green and liked it a lot. Cute movie, with lots of singing.
Sunday, very good service, good preaching, video & music. Larry W. taught ABF and it was, again, a great time in our new class. Loved the fellowship. Then out to Cheddars for BIG food, and BIG company. We ate with our regulars, Michelle & Fred, as well as Kathy & David C. We sat in the bar area where we watched the first half of the game. Now we are home, in front of a warm fire, finishing up the game....Ky. versus Florida, in Florida. This is our last season game, UK number one in the nation, no losses. Great season! It's been so fun being a CAT fan!
I would think MJ had heard Green Eggs and Ham, but she LOL at this man reading it each time he said "green eggs and ham".....
We saw Matthew's teacher, Mrs. Tipton, here and she said Matthew was cute as Thing One (or Two?) but he got embarrassed. I asked him why and he said b/c he was in his red p.j.'s (they were one piece all red).
No comments:
Post a Comment