I have sure enjoyed this Christmas Cactus through the years. It blooms periodically and is fixing to do so now. There are many buds ready to burst. Missed Christmas by a month or so, but will bloom near Valentine's Day!
This yellow flower is a rebloomer and just beginning another round of blooms.
This orchid is looking bare, but on close inspection.....there are a few buds ready to bloom.
Hard to tell, but this is a planter that was given by my ABF class when dad died 1 1/2 years ago. It is full and doing well (with very little care by me).
My routine is to water once a week, usually on Sat. morning. I add a few cubes of ice to the orchid while giving a good watering to the others. I have to say I neglect these more than I give attention, but I do enjoy them when they are blooming!
No comments:
Post a Comment