Saturday, December 3, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree....

Smallest tree in the bathroom....
Table isn't entirely set but getting there. Ready for friend's party next Saturday.

Using last year's gold mesh on top of hutch added a little more "Christmas" to an usually undecorated hutch.
Don't you just love poinsettias?
I painted this Nativity when my grown children were small. They would carefully unwrap each piece while I read the Bible story of Jesus' birth.
Mantle in the family room.
Family room tree filled with small angels that are dressed the same as the large angel above it on the mantle. This tree has the White House ornaments and the ones we pick up on vacations.
I used the thinner mesh for this smaller tree and recycled last year's large mesh for the hutch top in the background.
Light shining through makes it hard to see the tree. We went with this skinnier tree last year,
pre-it and I really like it a lot. Leaves more room for walking around the living room.
The house is coming together, getting busier as December rolls in, but took the morning time to snap a few photos for my friend, Burton's Blog's, Christmas photos link. When the time was right for me to take pics, the sun was shining in on the tree so the shots weren't great.

1 comment: