Michael & Hayleigh two of my sister Beverly's grandkids.
Mom's first grandchild, Lisa and Becky (mom's namesake:).
Miss Maggie Jane Keith....will turn four on Dec. 28th!
My sister's lasagna was a huge HIT. Someone said they loved the ham (I did as well) and I made more green beans and hash brown casseroles (4 large ones) than we could eat!
Mom's two youngest grand-girls, Dana & Becky. Juliette & Maggie with baby boy on the way.
Lisa Ann made the sheet cake. One half chocolate and one yellow. it was yummy!!
Mom (birthday girll) and her friend Elsie.
Don and Lillie Crutcher, long time Eastland friends.
Austin Porter & Matthew both were very good at today's party!
My sister's boy Michael, his beautiful wife, Rebecca and her daughter, Alexa.
More friends from Eastland. So happy they came!
The photos above are from today, Sunday Dec. 11th. Mom turned 85 on the 9th with the party today at her church. The sisters and I pitched in and cooked the food. We planned for 50 to 60 and had way too much food. We did a basic table setting with real pretty vases of flowers on each table. Everyone said the food was good and they seem to enjoy the chatting. I think mom enjoyed it as well! She teared up once and patted the chair next to her, saying this was daddy's seat.
The photos below are from our class Christmas party at the Chop House. It is always good to gather together and share a meal and a time for catching up.
Beautiful ladies...Teresa N. and Kathy B.
Bruce, Jack & Marcia!
Marcia, Kathy C., Michelle & me.
Herman, Ingrid, Janet & Cheryl.....
Our final weekend party was last night. We call it our "friends progressive dinner". For many years we have a time for casual dining and try to relax and go from appetizer to dessert. It's not so relaxing for the hostess' but we do enjoy having everyone at our houses!
Appetizers were at Vickie Meenachs beautiful house...I didn't stay long and didn't get a picture. I had the second part, soup & salads. Then we went to Tricia's house for dessert. I made two batches of toffee and handed out little jars of it to wish my besties a very Merry Christmas!
All our men. I appreciate mine more than I can say. I did the cooking, he cleaned all the dishes (photo below)!! Thanks babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment