Saturday, April 2, 2011

Florida

This is the second time I've written this, and the words are NEVER the same the 2nd time around! Plus, who knows if it will be connected when I'm finished? However, I know somebody's mommy may be checking for pictures of Miss Maggie! Becky, she has been happy, no tears whatsoever, misses you and dada, but hasn't said too much. When she speaks to you, she always says "tell dada I love him too"...she is a daddy's girl as much as a mommy's! She loves the sand & beach. Today she spent time in the baby pool, and we took one walk on the beach. She is eating OK, a little of anything I give her. She likes snacks best. Tomorrow is float/build your own sundaes so I told her she could have one. It's about time for the UK game now (I started this 1 hr. ago!) so this will have to do. We miss you all....especially Austin and Matthew. She was so cute yesterday, talking about you (Becky) had three children and asked me why I only had two? One day won't she be surprised about Matthew! I would love to talk to the boys.....I know you are having a wonderful time. Take photos and know we are praying for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment