
Go Cats, beat UCONN! Halftime, and Cats aren't hitting their shots! Come on boys, you can do it! Maggie is saying "hi mom & dad", I'm wearing my Big Blue Bow:) We bought her another bathing suit tonight and some bubbles for the beach. I put so much lotion on today, she looked like a white ghost.

Maggie having a little snack before we hit the beach.

This is a picture of Maggie's room. Half time, Cats down....boo....picked up internet in the room, amazing. Well, I won't brag until this downloads photos, and saves them. Which hasn't happened tonight.
Mommy and daddy miss our babies! We are having a wonderful time together in Spain. We arrived in Barcelona today. How's the weather? Can you post a pic of my Maggie in her new bathing suit? We have wifi in the lobby of this hotel, so I can communicate! I'll try to post something about our trip tomorrow. No pictures though, because I don't have the cord. Maybe a quick video clip. Love, Love, Love you!!! Kisses!
ReplyDeleteWhy isn't there another post? I want to see my baby! :)
ReplyDelete