
I went a little crazy this year and bought all of us Tervis tumblers & ice buckets!


I have never mentioned having a Pandora bracelet, but Santa brought me one. I will sure have to be careful that is doesn't fall off! Actually, getting it on and off is not easy! Thanks Santa.

Another charm for Becky's bracelet, this one says "favorite sister".

Wii games for the Wii they got last year. Pap asked them to hold up their "wii wiis" for a photo. That was too funny.

MJ learning to play her brother's Leapster.

I wanted a picture of the snowy Christmas Day 2010.

Ready to eat!

Salad is served, waiting for second course!

I started the game and Jason took over when he came. Then I could cook!
Looks like you guys had a really nice Christmas! The kids look so cute in their little Christmas outfits.
ReplyDelete