I am so blessed to have these two little people in my life. I loved having a son, and still do. He was a momma's boy, and as much as I hate to say it, he still may be. I loved having a daughter, and will always be so blessed. I decided a long time ago she would always be special to me. Many daughters and moms are not close or they argue all the time. Rereading what I have written makes me think any one would think I only had two grandchildren, when you know I have three. I wouldn't take any amount of money for Maggie. She is the best thing ever, so fun, so funny, she makes us laugh as she copies everything the boys do/say. But this is about the boys. Today they came over for the afternoon to help pap, but when Jason was ready to go home, I wanted them to stay. They are so sweet. Yes, they are typical boys, but for the most part, they are just wonderful to me. Here are some pictures of a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment