Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Camping




I need to post another entry to see if my layout straightens out. Not sure what I've done, but I changed the background to a "fall" theme, and when I went to save the changes, the background isn't there, the new or the old one. The word "vote" is strangely at the top of my last posting? Weird, and I put about as much energy in this thing as I want...more than I want.

After work on Friday, I ran to the grocery store, hooked us up with some hamburger, eggs, bacon, turkey, etc., and took off for Boonesborough Campground. We had a great site, very near the bathrooms. A must, if you have a popup without a potty. Clyde and I enjoyed a very relaxing Fri. night and Saturday was super. The kids came down on Sat. after Austin's baseball game. Amy, Caleb & Anna came with Becky & family. We all walked the campground, walked down to the river's edge, then Clyde and I left. They had the night then to grillout and the camper to themselves. The lights, sites, and great fall "smells" were a delight by all!

We went to Michelle & Freds to watch the infamous UK/Florida game. Thanks for hosting Waggoners!

No comments:

Post a Comment