
We hired a carriage for just the 4 of us and that was very nice. We trotted around the island for over an hour.

A stop to look over a nice view.

Ready for our ride.

Sitting in style on the world's largest front porch!

One of the flower shops on the grounds of the Grand.

The view as we walked up the drive to the hotel.

These butterflies may be hard to see, but they were all over this Lantana. It is my favorite annual and, at this Butterfly house, the butterflies love it as well.
Today was the type of weather you want to "bottle up" and sell. Just a perfect day, with warm temps., sunny all day, and cloudless. I couldn't keep from saying that over and over...how much I loved being here and how georgous today was.
It looks incredible! I am jealous of the carriage ride. I love those! I hope we go on one in Jekyll or Savannah. Looks like you are walking a ton too. Which is probably good with a fudge shop on every corner! Yum.
ReplyDelete