Saturday is now coming quickly to an end and I, frankly, am ready for bed. However, I look back and see that I need to post an entry since it's been a week already. The week, at a glance, was good at school. Busy in the evenings, and fun so far this weekend.
On Friday night, we decided to go for a short ride in the convertible since colder weather was coming. It was warm, but rather cloudy. Before we got back home, it was beginning to rain. We love to eat at Darlin' Jeans in Midway, and I LOVE the ride there, so that's where we headed. The food was just as good as I knew it would be. Clyde got the fish & chips, that came with, honestly, more french fries than we have ever received in any order. He said the fish was as good as the fish & chips at Bubba Gumps...which he loves:) I got the bagel melt that is always "delish" it is made on an asiago cheese bagel. My side was a baked potato casserole, which is too good to describe.
Then we drove to Kroger in Beaumont to get a DVD....we had never seen "What Happened to the Morgans" so we got that. It was good and we enjoyed watching it. While at Krogers, I looked at flowers (too early, but hey I was there). The large urns were on sale for 25% off. We went home, changed shoes & cars, headed back to buy two flats of flowers (again, too early...but hey I bought 4 large round urns).....hope my purchases don't get frost bit and hope the urns hold up! Had the most fun on Sat. at the boys game. They didn't win for the second week, but they both did better than last week. Matthew was most improved as he hit the ball and ran to first (last week he didn't run to the base). Then he got to run to second. He was fast and the coach bragged on him. Austin got to score twice this week...he gets on base, and has a good hitter after him! We know the Mets may not win any (or hopefully a few) games this season, but the coach is very nice and I know for a fact the boys will improve. I will post a few pics now then head to bed:)
No comments:
Post a Comment