I am so bummed....stopped again to talk to a lady passing through this space and "poof" went back to blog and touched a key, my whole entry is gone. I am trying to hurry to get out in the sun, so not something I wanted to do...repeat words! Now, what all did I want to say?? After a rainy Sunday/Monday, Tuesday was sunny. Very cool for Florida, but I am happy to see the sun. Our friends are staying 1 mile down the beach (Grand Seas Resort), so they have walked here or we there each day. Yesterday, we ate the best breakfast with them for $2.79 each. Two eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, 2 pancakes....coffee for Clyde, tip and all $10.00. Then we layed out there and played putt putt at their resort. The Grand Seas is very nice for kids....several pools and lots to do. We are at the Maverick Beach Resort and much quieter, but nice enough. We like the Islander (New Smryna where the Waggoner's own, and now we do!) much better than here, and look forward to getting back there next year (well, my first post said none that I've written so far!) Last night we picked up Charlie & Julie and rode over to New Smryna Steakhouse to eat with Fred & Michelle. Good steaks and went back to their place for cobbler. We watched Dancing with the Stars (sorry Fred)...tonight we plan to meet and eat at Aunt Catfish'. Talked to Becky in Madrid yesterday and miss her a lot but I am very thankful for her time in Spain. Also, thankful for her good husband that is taking care of my sweet babies. Thanks Jason for being that kind of dad. How did Becky get so blessed? Thanks to Jason Allen who mowed a big yard yesterday....he knows dad hates for it to get too high and he took care of it. Remember Clyde's mom (GiGi to the kids)....she is in the hospital recovering from clearing out arteries in her neck. Also, my prayers are with Martha & Glen at this time for their health. Remembering you guys daily. Thanks Beverly for your comments, support to Jason & Becky. Love you all....here are a few photos...nothing to brag about. See you soon.
Deb, I just heard from Martha and Glen's surgery is scheduled for next Wednesday. That is a good time since Sara Beth will be home and Lisa doesn't leave until later in April. I hope it has been as beautiful there as it is here today -- it is absolutely gorgeous!! The trees are blooming and budding and the grass is so green - just wonderful!! I LOVE Spring!!! We are going to an Easter drama performance at the Danville Church of God tonight (we have Maundy Thursday service tomorrow and no service tonight). I talked to Mom, and Daddy has to be at the hospital at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. She said she doesn't need my help, that Kent can help her, but I am torn about going, too. It is hard for me to be gone from the office now so I will probably stay here but I wish I could be there. I think it will be very routine, but any procedure is difficult for him - especially if it involves going to the hospital! I know it will wear him out! I'll probably go over to the house on my lunch hour. I'll let you know how it goes. Talk to you later -- Love you!!
ReplyDelete