Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day...Yeah!






Today Becky and Jason took the boys to see the new "Alvin & the Chipmunks" then out to Chucky Cheese' while Maggie and I stayed warm at Nanas. She is such a good girl. I love her so very much. She came with a little pony tail with a black hairbow and a black hoodie and leggins. She played with an old Cabbage Patch baby that belonged to Becky when she was little. MJ puts it in the stroller and loves on her a lot. MJ napped easily and ate her lunch good. All in all she was such a joy. I loved holding her and just snuggling under the couch blanket. The pic of Austin was after the boys both had left the house and he remembered he had a tatoo and hadn't shown Nana, so he ran back in to show me.
Tonight Clyde and I loved eating at a fireside table at Petra Mediteranian Rest. and enjoyed it a lot. Good chicken shishkabobs with grilled vegies and Clyde loved the rice...it was very good. Good two days off, relaxing and getting ready for a wedding shower I'm hosting (with help) in a few weeks. Now the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment