Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Colorful Glads

It is rainy out today, not coming down as we need, but a slight shower now and then. I cut some beautiful glads (gladiola...spelling?), and put them in a vase on the porch. They were an unusual color....I don't have many, but I have cut white and yellow before these.

1 comment:

  1. Deb, these glads are beautiful!! I LOVE that color!!! I trust you got the rain you needed yesterday afternoon and evening -- I praised the Lord for the rain for several hours -- it was a great rain! I didn't even mind going to church in the rain! I so hate it when we don't get rain in the summer and everything dries up or dies and the grass goes dormant!! Thank you God for the rain!!! (Now I will have to remember to be just as thankful when it is beautiful on Friday and Monday and rains on Saturday and Sunday [the forecast I heard this morning!]) God is so good -- He gives us exactly what we need -- Praise His Holy Name!!

    ReplyDelete