There is nothing worse for me than wasting time! I do it a lot, so I should be used to it. I typed an entire entry earlier, along with 4 or 5 pictures and "poof"....mouse froze. So, I'll try again. I never "resay" what I said the first time! I had the three grandkids this morning so Becky could "go in peace" to the dentist. It's sad when her only "get away" is to the dentist, and she looked forward to it! I am kidding, nothing was said along those lines at all. I loved having them and she came straight back....however, I was so tired afterward, I took a shower and watched the food network for 2 hrs. (well almost!)
I got a call from my friend from CME, Brenda, saying she is a new grandma! Congratulations to this fine family. I love Brenda and always look forward to seeing her in the fall. She has a sense of humor that "cracks me up". Anyway, I would post more about her newest addition, but I don't know how much they blog about personal things....so, I'll look forward to seeing pictures when school starts.
As I sit here trying to get this posted, I see flowers that are wilting...where was the fine rain mom got at her house yesterday? We didn't get a drop here. We needed it~!
MJ a "chip off the old block"....
Brotherly love...they are so sweet together.
To me, this was the best thing Clyde has ever done...no amount of money could replace the hours of fun the kids have swinging and sliding. Thanks Pap!
The boys brought school work to do. I am amazed at how much better Austin stays in the lines. Matthew had beautiful "coloring" all along; he could draw you an animal that looked like itself. Now they both are improving! I love them dearly. They are such good boys.
Thanks Nana! They sure enjoyed coming to play. And yes, I did enjoy a quiet trip to the dentist... even a cup of Starbucks coffee in the car! Although I felt weird showing up to the dentist with my teeth staining coffee in hand!
ReplyDelete