Here we walked around town, ate lunch at the Bunnery Bakery & Restaurant, another place our friends told us to try. It was a delight away from heavy foods, I ordered tuna & veggie soup. The flowers in boxes were a bonus. Good choice.
Today are a few photos from town and mountains as we left Jackson Hole. A very fun town to check out!
We were happy to find this motel at Jackson Hole. The Jackson Hole Lodge. Nice ammenities we didn't use...pool was very nice, a fire pit and hot tub. Outside looked new, inside rooms were not, but clean and a good find.
These arches made of antlers are on a couple of corners in the town square of Jackson. Very cool, a nice photo op!
We wanted to eat at the place below, The Bunnery, so didn't have a mealtime to eat at the place above. But we wanted to go inside and see he saddle barstools and cool cowboy up interior.
This was the patio at The Bunnery. Cute restaurant.
The mountains below are taken on the drive out of Jackson. I was afraid we may drive out of them and not sure when I would see them again, so I kept snapping. Lovely day, top down.
I wanted to take one pic "of" the road....long and winding.













No comments:
Post a Comment