Wednesday, January 7, 2015


For 18 years mom & dad came down to Okeechobee, Florida.  When I see this sign, I am reminded they were some of the best years of their lives.  They loved to fish and that's what they did!  They brought back coolers full of fileted fish and had many fish fry's.  Fort Pierce is where they drove over to church on Sundays.

 Clyde and I are now snow birds, spending January in Jensen Beach.  We are at a mobile/RV park, Holiday Out.  We are renting an "old" mobile that isn't as nice as we hoped, but the park is nice.  We came for the clubhouse, activities, friends and warm weather!  

 Our first night out with our friends from home.  We drove down to Fort Pierce and ate at Bluewater Beach Grill.  Super good fish baskets.  


 This is a mansion across the road from our park.  It is on the beach and we have walked the beach behind it.  Only two people live there, we've been told.  They do this spectacular Christmas display of lights that is amazing!!!  I was SO happy the lights were still on when we arrived!  
 This is the choir and director, Brandon, at the church called Chapel by the Sea, here at Holiday Out.  They have a new pastor and they welcomed he and his wife the first Sunday in January.  We plan to worship here during the month.

 They gave us coffee and desserts after service to meet and greet.

 My first afternoon out on the beach was perfect weather.  I went alone but loved every minute.  Clyde and Dennis worked on Dennis' golf cart, installing a backseat bench.




This little frog was my gift from our ABF class Christmas social.  It was just a fun little frog that is "chillin" and we brought it with us to chill in Florida.  

No comments:

Post a Comment