We have now had two socials since we started and they have been so fun. We all got to know each other a little better at the Tarvin's beautiful home early in the spring, and last night we laughed at Guy's stories, played croquet, corn hole and just sat around eating and chatting. We hosted this potluck. Here are the pics from last night.
We waited until the weather turned cooler to have this outside social. Rain is always a possibility; but, for this night, the weather was super. It was even cool enough that I had to provide sweatshirts & blankets!
We started later than I normally do, so that everyone could get there after work. It was almost dark before we were finished eating. However, we still got in a couple of games of croquet and lots of corn hole.
After dinner chatting!
Lee & Ron
Marilyn & Peggy
Sweet Susie
Guy kept us entertained by his very funny stories of life as a boy, later around the fire.
Tricia and me posing it big time! Patty showed us how to do just that! Fun learning new tips!
Kathy posing it too!
LOL, I never have put my hand on my hip:) but that's what I was directed to do! Kathy and I took it seriously!
This weather was so wonderful...felt like a night in October. Very refreshing after the heat of July.
We sat around the campfire listening to the men tell stories from days gone by. Looking forward to making more memories with this group of friends.
We sat around the campfire listening to the men tell stories from days gone by. Looking forward to making more memories with this group of friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment