We, also, enjoyed seeing Little Jimmy Dickens, Bill Anderson and especially Carrie Underwood and the Oakridge Boys tonight! They were awesome. What a great night. Here are a few pics.
I tried to name every flower as I would pass, in my head, just in case I got to go on a game show! Ha.....not happening. I could name some of them but not all, that's for sure.
I couldn't count the flowers, foliage, trees, water features in the Opryland Motel. Just beautiful. I kept saying that over and over. Amazing. I loved every inch of it.
This was one of my favorite places, the fountains were connected by the water spewing from one to the other and back again.
Each singer sang 3 or 4 songs each. Carrie opened up with "Mama Don't You Worry About Me"....but I don't know the exact name.
Little Jimmy Dickens came on first. He was great. He mentioned many times he is 91 and told jokes about it. Very funny. Clyde liked him a lot.
The Oakridge Boys ended the show and they were singing strong as ever.
I got a little emotional when they came out, as they were a favorite when we were young newlyweds:)
As they said "it wouldn't be The Oakridge Boys without hearing Elvira".
He jumped around stage like years ago, maybe just a smaller jump.
No comments:
Post a Comment