Monday, June 6, 2011

Maggie's End of Day Care Program

I am at General Butler trying to download photos from Maggie's Day Care program, but there is an "internal problem" here! I will try writing this and see if it saves. If not, I do have a beautiful view out the lodge windows!
Becky is working today (Monday) and tomorrow to finish up her year. Maggie is at Ms. Judy's and I have the boys. They are out with pap looking for golf balls. They ate a great dinner at the lodge, went to Krogers to pick up snacks, and they are getting ready to turn in soon. They swam all afternoon and had a big time in the pool. We passed a big ball back and forth like a volleyball over and over.
Last night at the Christian Church in Versailles (Woodford Christian) Ms. Judy had her graduation program. Her grandson, Christian, was the only graduate. They have six each year at day care. Ms. Judy is a Christian and her programs reflect her faith. The music, plays, songs the kids sing, and her testimony all are very based on the Bible/God.
The gift she gave Christian were Max Lucado books (a set I believe). Maggie and Izzy sang "Jesus Loves Me" with Izzy singing and MJ quietly singing. However, in the songs the whole group sang, MJ sang outloud and used great hand motions.
Also, she, Izzy & Cara were princesses in the play and she did just as she was told. Cara had a long speaking part, but Cara will graduate next year, one year ahead of Maggie.
Izzy is the youngest, at two years old. They will get a baby in the fall.
Ms. Judy said Christian is reading, all the children can count to 20, and they have made good progress this school year. She teaches them the Bible as well as academics. Becky & Jason have made good couple friends, as it is a tight group. I will try to post photos when I get back home or later here.

No comments:

Post a Comment