Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy 2011 Mother's Day!

Mom, 84 years old.


These have nothing to do with Mother's Day, but for my friend to see how I used these little "frogs"!




This day has turned out simply beautiful. I am sitting on the patio as I type and listening to the birds chirp makes me SO happy. Little things in life always have meant the most to me. I loved the kids running in at the end of the afternoon, bringing me a gift....yes, Becky shopped at Jared's!!!! I now own a new charm that's a bouquet of flowers. Becky said she didn't know what my yard had/didn't have, so she bought me a Pandora bouquet that will last. That works for me! Maggie said "can I help you open it nana?" So sweet. Love them!!!! The are precious. Austin & MJ have gone to visit Gigi with Clyde and Matthew had tutoring at 7:00 so that worked out for all. He usually takes all of them and they enjoy visiting GiGi.

Our crowd was large today, although we missed Becky & family, Stephanie & Ben, Britni & Cam, Beth's husband, Jimmy, and Kent's boys were with their mom. Everyone else was here. That is amazing! We had a lot of food. Four Italian/Mexican casseroles. Several salads, bread and several desserts. Mom wanted a picture of the four of us with her and we took several. I will post a few photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment