Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cont. Super Saturday

This bush is ready to bloom.
Dogwood bloomed recently, everything else is pretty maintenance free (in this bed).


Pond is not looking clear and we need to work on it, so I won't put a photo here!

This bed is primarily lilies, but I put some annuals up front for color.


We missed Atlanta Bread Co. today so that CB could get started mulching. My brother came over to work with him and between the two, they shoveled three truck loads of mulch. They stopped long enough to go to the boys game and eat lunch at Culvers. While it is fresh, the yard looks good. I haven't planted much, but things are growing. Our grass is worse than it has ever been. Clyde has worked on it, but the brown patches are there and the seed hasn't sprouted like we hoped. The weeds sure have. Here are a few photos I took today of the backyard. I will try to keep track of the yard as the season comes and goes.

1 comment: