At Atlanta Bread Co. this morning, having our usual whole grain bagel breakfast sandwich, Becky texted asking what movie we went to see last night (Lex. Green, Morning Glory). I know I need to join WW but I would miss our wonderful little drive down the road for this yummy bagel breakfast with ice tea. This is the cleanest little restaurant and we use a baseball team card where we get one free. We get egg, ham or bacon & swiss or provalone cheese. Back to Becky, I asked if they wanted us to watch the kiddos tonight so they could go out. She texted back they were on their way! No, they didn't come until suppertime and they got a "free" babysitting night out. When there was just Austin, we kept him most Sat. nights and our date was on Fridays. I believe this went on most weekends when MJ arrived and much less frequent since we now are a family with three:) Love them, wouldn't change one thing, but pap said it best this morning...."bring them on, one at a time"!!
The kids have been perfect tonight. Sweet, no spills, no crying, no pinching, just good playing together, alone and with us. They ate well, got into PJ's well, and just been a joy to have. Love them!
I wrote this while they were still here last night and rereading it, made it sound like they fought or made messes a lot....they don't! Most of the time they play very well together. At the age they are, with all three of them, they just keep us busy (as they do their mom & dad:) I love having them and look forward to it!
ReplyDelete